OFERTA DE EMPLEO - Junior/Speciality Doctors
- England, Inglaterra
Tipo de trabajo
In collaboration with the OMC, MediOpus is looking to help recruit fully qualified & registered Doctors (GMC regulated) to a wide range of specialties including but not limited to: Emergency medicine, General internal medicine, Geriatric medicine, Paediatrics, Psychiatry & Radiology.
Our clients are world-renowned with exceptional reputation, innovative Healthcare providers (NHS & Private Trusts) bursting with ambition and are an excellent place to start your career as well as moving upwards to continue developing yourself professionally.
Applications are welcome from highly motivated and dynamic Junior and Speciality Doctors to join multiple teams across England. These are permanent and long fixed term contracts.
• Support with finding accommodation
• Salaries ranging from: £37,191 to £72,840
• Free English training to help you prepare for ILETS/OET examination
• A standard working week of 40 hours
• Subject to availability, NHS Staff accommodation
• Pay enhancements to reward out of hours, shift and overtime working
• Holiday entitlement of 27 days a year, plus 10 general and public holidays. This rises to 32 days after
5 years of service
• Generous NHS pension scheme
• Local discounts to select amenities in the area
• Interest free loans to purchase transport season tickets
• Better career and pay progression based on the application of knowledge and skills
• Annual personal development reviews to support career aspirations
• Opportunities in wide ranging roles and experiences
• Free access to Occupational Health Screening and DBS checks
The applicant must have achieved a primary medical qualification recognised by the General Medical Council, completion of F2 competency or equivalent experience, or at least two years post-qualification clinical experience. If you have less than this, please talk to us.
• Applicants must have full GMC membership – MediOpus will support you in achieving this
• The applicant must be familiar with and be able to demonstrate an understanding and experience of the major principles of the GMC’s Good Medical Practice (2012)
• IELTS or OET completion certificate